I have sent several emails to the dedicated email address to have a note show up in Joplin. None of the emails have shown up.
I have followed all the instructions in the setup. Is there something else I need to enable or do.
Welcome at our forum, @trogdor!
I don‘t use any kind of an email to note feature, but I know there is more than one Joplin variant or plugin to enable such a workflow. So it would make sense to raise your request in the support section of this forum, where a form helps to identify your setup as a background for a useful answer.
which plugin are you using? could you please share the information or the workflow, I also want to try this function.
I only use a Thunderbird extension that converts e-mails into Joplin- notes.
Hi! I’m new to Joplin Cloud and I’ve tried sending several emails from my Gmail inbox to the dedicated email address shown in my account settings. However, no Inbox notebook has appeared in Joplin, and none of the emailed notes have shown up. Am I missing a step in the setup?
Thanks in advance for any guidance!