Joplin 2.11.11 (prod, win32)
ID client : 360cdd6c16af495992f71b26e5f448a4
Version de Synchro : 3
Version du profil : 43
Trousseau supporté : Oui
Révision : 6886f6f
Is it possible to disable synchronisation functionnality at install of Joplin?
Choose the list of Synchronisation sites are available for users ; example only File and nextCloud
[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.