Diable small Joplin icon associated with link to other pages?

Hi, is it possible to disable or reduce the Size of the small Joplin icon that comes with every internal link to other pages ? I like it but it takes a bit too much space on my pages…

1 Like

perfect, thank you !

:japanese_ogre: I'm dragging this up again...

How can the gigantic, obtrusive "J" icon which shows as a prefix to internal links be disabled on Android and IOS? Not only is it irritating, it poses a major problem when I print any notes which must be distributed. :tired_face:

I've been able to clear it using CSS on my desktop but I've not found a way of doing this on my portable devices.

Any suggestions on how to eliminate/hide this unfortunate irritant would be appreciated!

It's there to show that it's an internal link. Maybe we could disable it when printing. But how about mobile, you also print from mobile?

Thanks for your comment, @laurent.

Yes, I understand its purpose and can appreciate from a proud father's perspectice the gratification of seeing the fruit of one's labours spread far and wide in the form of a great big honkin' icon.

Yeah, while it's a major pain when printing, man, it's obtrusive and disruptive to the groove when reading notes :face_with_spiral_eyes:.

Could you perhaps please consider a less smack-me-in-the-middle-of my-poor-battered-face way of highlighting internal links? For example, through CSS I've been able to subdue this aggravating icon by telling my internal links to be highlighted in green (this effectively distinguishes internal from blue-highlighted external links)

1 Like