devMoki Joplin GSoc 2020 Introduction

Hello everyone, My name is Moki Daniel using devMoki as my username for this forum, currently taking a Cloud Devops Engineer nano degree program from Udacity sponsored by Bertelsmann. I have one year experience in front end development proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and Javascipt (reactJS and nodeJS). I am new to open source and I would love to learn much from both mentors and team members. I am more interested in being a great technical leaders to give solutions to real world challenges in an easy and efficient way using smart applications.

Thank you all[quote=“devMoki, post:1, topic:7529, full:true”]
Hello everyone, My name is Moki Daniel using devMoki as my username for this forum, currently taking a Cloud Devops Engineer nano degree program from Udacity sponsored by Bertelsmann. I have one year experience in front end development proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and Javascipt (reactJS and nodeJS). I am new to open source and I would love to learn much from both mentors and team members. I am more interested in being a great technical leaders to give solutions to real world challenges in an easy and efficient way using smart applications.

Thank you strong text
[/quote]