Hi all, apologies if this has already been reported but I couldn't find anything similar here.
Android version: Joplin 1.3.13
Desktop version: Joplin 1.3.18
OS: macOS 10.15.7 / Android 10
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new note on Android and attach a file (Joplin ID
- Quit the app before the file is uploaded.
- Reopen the app and let it sync.
- Open desktop app and start sync.
- Verify that note is there but attachment isn't.
- Verify that resource is still encrypted (i.e.
4958f94ba3fd4f1c8fd8aa2737c69b42.cryptedis present but
4958f94ba3fd4f1c8fd8aa2737c69b42.jpgis not in
This happens regardless of how the file is attached (i.e. even when sharing from another app).
This does not happen if the app isn't quit before the file is synced the first time.
Let me know if you need anything else or if you'd like me to post this as a GH issue instead. Cheers and thanks for this wonderful app!