Desktop version info

Joplin 2.13.8 (prod, win32)

Client ID: 57267d8548ef48e584cfe511e43bd5bb
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 44
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: 604dcbc

What issue do you have?

Following today's update, the note I am presently looking at is no longer highlighted in the list of available notes when using the dark theme. I haven't verified this issue with other themes yet. Additionally, while composing this message, Joplin unexpectedly crashed. The error message presents three options: "Quit," "Ignore," and "Restart."

Correction - it's highlighted but barely visible.

Thank you for reporting this!

This is what the note list looks like for me:

• Are you using the default dark theme or a different dark theme?
  • Do you have any custom CSS (Tools > Options > Appearance > Advanced > Custom Stylesheet for Joplin-wide app styles)?

Similarly, the error message dialog should contain some additional information. Did it state that the "renderer process crashed"?

I can reproduce the highlight issue in the "OLED Dark" theme:

screenshot: Highlighted note barely visible

I'm creating a GitHub issue now.

I haven't managed to reproduce the crash though.

2 Likes

Theme-related GitHub issue:

Hello and thanks for the reply. I'm using the OLED Dark theme. I didn't catch any details about the error message but I will open a new thread about that if it happens again.
I am not using any custom CSS. You appear to be using a different theme in your screenshot.

Yes, that is the problem exactly. I just saw this after sending my last comment. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.