CSS theme - Ohmine Dark Theme v3

Sounds good. It's not anything absolutely necessary, but I was just wondering if you were aware of it.

1 Like

I usually keep using plugins as less as possible, so I don't know which one will have problems with my theme, but I have been keeping watching the plugin list, if there are some new plugins that I think most people would like to use, I will download and test it when I have time, even I don't use it myself.

Thus, most of the third-party plugin issues still rely on user reports to me. Whatever, if you found any issues just let me know, and don't bet I know that, haha! It would be super helpful!

1 Like

Hi,

Out of curiosity, how do you see that ? You're thinking of a "light" version of Ohmine ?

Umm... There would be a lot of changes when compared to the OhmineDT, but it won't affect the old features like sticky notes and custom title block, etc. But they will all get better than before. And the most important change should be the theme switching button, I'm trying to make it instantly switch between the day, dusk, and night themes. Actually, there is something out of my knowledge, so I can't guarantee what the final outcome will look like. I just want to give it a little try. And the OhmineDT will finally be archived after the new theme is launched.

As a piece of early news, here is the half-product:

Untitled

The main concept of this theme mostly focuses on the mood when writing notes. When different colors can bring us different moods, I would like to change the color all the time to create a better working mood. Using the customizable single-color tone for the hot elements to improve visual concentration. As you see in the picture, the UI is clean, the main toolbar is hidden. I want to keep it as clean as possible and don't want to see any unnecessary buttons when I don't need them. Then, the concept will become a little bit different when switching to the dusk and night theme, but I'm not going to tell too much here, let me keep a little secret before launching. :smile:

Edit:

One more pic for the Markdow Table Colorize style:

Screenshot 2022-06-11 234010

Symbol has changed and added a hover effect to enlarge the symbol size. And there are more minor changes you will find out when you are using it. It is absoluty better than before!

1 Like

Whaou... :grinning:
I am very excited about this​:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hi @Nacandev !

You must have seen the release of the inline todo plugin which allows to display in a synthetic table all the active tasks as checkboxes. With your theme, tags and dates are not very readable.

Could you do something about it?

NB: For some reason I can't embed a screenshot in this post :thinking:

1 Like

Ok, I will take a look for it tomorrow.

1 Like

OhmineDT-v3.1.87 updates ( 22-JUN-2022 tested on Joplin v2.8.8)

• Render Viewer:
    • Fix: text color is unreadable when using the inline todo plugin
    • Fix: improve export html browser support
1 Like

Thanks @Nacandev !

1 Like

Hi @Nacandev

It's me again! One question. Do you think it would be possible to have a fully visible text (justify) for the notes list and not only for the projects list. I tend to have fairly long note names and they get truncated when I have multiple panels open. :thinking:

Ok great, I will go for it.

1 Like

@Nacandev are you no longer maintaining the repo? The github link is gone, and so is your user (or perhaps you've gone completely private?)

If you're done maintaining the repository, perhaps somebody else can pick up the torch. This is by far my favorite modification to Joplin, and I'd be devastated to lose the great work you've done. Let me know and I can try to help pick up the workload.

3 Likes

Yea i just started using Joplin and came across this awesome theme but looks like the both the user account and repo no longer exist on Github.
I assume no one has forked the repo either?

1 Like

i did find this:

2 Likes

Hi @cnburke and @yoda84

It's strange that the repo is completely disabled. I hope there are no worries on the side of @Nacandev.
For my part, I can provide you the latest versions I use. I don't think I have adjusted anything in the code :thinking:.

userstyle.css (71.8 KB)

userchrome.css (56.5 KB)

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

@Nacandev, I hope you are OK.

I can provide as well the latest versions of userstyle.css (71.9 KB) and userchrome.css (56.5 KB) I use, but I can't remember if I have adjusted something in the code.

These are v 3.1.87, while @bepolymathe 's files are v 3.1.84. The Github repo shared above is v. 3.1.84 as well.

3 Likes

@cnburke @bepolymathe @Estar @yoda84 @sttrebo

I'm Nacandev, this is my new account.

I'm apologies that I was so rude to deleted everything and without any notice. I don't know, I think I was just lost my mind. Please forgive my irresponsible behavior.

Anyway, I'm now rebuilding this theme with a new name, and it will be launch at the end of this month. So, don't worry about the theme, I will takeover it again soon, and I hope you will enjoy its new look.

Thank you for you guys were trying to keep this theme running.

6 Likes

If possible releasing via plugin would be amazing!

2 Likes

Don't worry. Glad you're back with us :smiley:

2 Likes