Hello everyone! new user here! Been using this app for two days and I had a overall good first impression; I think it gets close to my current needs.
Unfortunately I run into a relatively big issue upgrading from v1.0201 to 1.0.214 today
I can’t provide you the Log file, but it is easy to replicate (although hard for me to explain)
NB: code view always on
- I start-up the app
- I have two or more notes i can switch between
- In the very first note i open, after making sure i’m ready to type (blinking cursor), if I UNDO (ctrl+z) nothing happens, as expected…
- I switch to another note and, again, make sure i’m in edit mode (blinking cursor)
- Press ctrl+z
- now every character in the current note is replaced with the ones in the previous note
- sometimes you even can’t REDO, meaning that you have to revert to a previous saved version of the note (if there is one)
- Another minor issue is that pressing “Enter” while writing stopped working all of a sudden (not my keyboard’s)…
I guess it is due to the new feature that has just been implemented and that needs to be refined, that is the “code view” mode and the rewriting of the editor component (as stated in the update notes).
As long as these issues are still there I’ll be using v1.0.201.
Recap & other details
- Version affected: 1.0.214
- Issue found in both Portable and Installer version
- OS: Windows (8.1)