Code view zoom out android

Zoom out / pinch in for code view on mobile does not work or does it? This is unfortunate since code lines don’t fit on screen…
I guess it’s a component issue (which one? ) …

It works for me. What mobile os do you use?

1 Like

ok I checked back, made some screenshots …
did not notice the differences before … thanks for pointing out …

on windows 10 it’s looks ok:

screenshot windows joplin

Android 10 and Huawei mate 20 (stock rom):

Screenshot Codeview bug

there is something wrong with the wrapping … code block view is not usable

I guess it’s a feature of the component being used (which one btw, will look there).

cheers

The way the code block is cut on Android doesn’t look right indeed. What Markdown did you use?

|f:\_mytemp_\test\lied.mp3||
|---|---|
|f:\_mytemp_\test|       `os.path.dirname(f)`|
|f:\_mytemp_	|		`os.path.dirname(os.path.dirname('f:\_mytemp_\test\lied.mp3'))`
|test\lied.mp3          	|		`relname = f[len(cur_dir):] 

```
if os.path.splitdrive("\\mp3\\test.mp3")[0] == "":
	print ("cannot find drive")
```

`if os.path.splitdrive("\\mp3\\really_long_dir\\test.mp3")[0] == "":`

`   print ("cannot find drive")`

copy paste

and both code block and code lines are wrong … code lines in table seem to be ok …

how about putting that in a code block? :wink:

(here on the forum)

do you mean my md formatting is wrong or do you propose to upload my snippet code collection into the forum as a workaround until the component is fixed ... :slightly_smiling_face:

Neither. Laurent asked you to post the markdown. But Discourse interprets markdown and renders it, so it makes sense to put the code in a code block.

ehm ... I thought you could see it by clicking on the edit btn ... feeling a little embarrassed now (btn is private of course)..:blush:

I edited it into a code block

We can actually use the edit button, b/c we are moderators but everybody else reading this can’t. Thanks for changing it.

ah ok … another thing learned …
btw is there a reference for the components joplin uses so we could track progress of issues there and not bother support here ?

You can see aall the 3rd party modules/components in the respective package.json files.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have a look