Akshat - Introduction to community

A warm HI to the Jopling community,

I’m a technology enthusiast from Delhi, India pursuing B.Tech (Computer Science) and would like to contribute to Joplin’s development.
I went through the product and the experience was quite smooth and mesmerizing to me and hence I’m here. A little about me: I’ve 3 years of experience writing scalable JavaScript and TypeScript code working with a variety of frontend and backend frameworks or libraries like React, Vue, ElectronJS, IonicFramework, React Native, ExpressJS, etc.

I’ve gone through the project ideas list and almost all the ideas look quite interesting to work on. I’m currently figuring out a project plan for the ideas I think I can potentially work on.

Currently, I’ve two doubts:

• Is there one to one chatting available with mentors or should I discuss all my ideas and queries on this thread or create new threads for the same?
  • How does the draft reviewal work i.e. where do I share my drafts to be reviewed?

in discussion: GSoC Proposal Drafts - #3 by PackElend

what is private can be done one to one or one to mentor group, currently in discussion: GSoC Proposal Drafts - #3 by PackElend

Hi there,
time is moving forward and the deadline is closing in but we haven’t heard that much from you recently.
You are getting along with the code?
If you have any troubles don’t hesitate to ask around in the forum

good luck with GSoC