Just found out about Joplin, looks great, but I got a few questions.
- When encryption is on, does it encrypt everything automatically? (Like new notes and notebooks that I create)
- Does the encryption include attachments?
- Is there anyway to change the markdown stylesheet? ## looks almost the same as ###, and I would like to make it have a bit bigger difference.
- Is there a way to show all notes? Rather than having to always go into a notebook.
- Does it support sub-notebooks?
I just want to point out that these aren't really feature request or such, as I think the software feels amazing! So the most important for me is the encryption part. The rest is more nice to have / know.
Does the encryption include attachments?
Is there anyway to change the markdown stylesheet? ## looks almost the same as ###, and I would like to make it have a bit bigger difference.
Not at the moment, though I would accept pull requests for better styling
Is there a way to show all notes? Rather than having to always go into a notebook.
Not at the moment either.
Does it support sub-notebooks?
No but it's been requested there - Featurerequest: Subnotebooks · Issue #122 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
Thanks for the answers, sounds super! And I will look into making a new style when I got some time later this coming week.
Where would I need to change the theme if I want to play around it? I tried too change some stuff, but nothing worked after I changed it, so I assume I did it in the wrong location. I haven't really worked with Electron before, so maybe I just don't know the structure.
For Electron, that would be in the file app/theme.js