Client ID: b5c8e592fc894c53be40c0fd03bdd7ab
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 46
Keychain Supported: No

Revision: e579eb9

Sync target

WebDAV

What issue do you have?

I can't sync with app, with I press button "check synchronization configuration" and getting error: Error. Please check that URL, username, password, etc. are correct and that the sync target is accessible. The reported error was in the picture below

but my other pc with windows using the same WebDAV is good when I press sync, please tell me why? the log file is below,thanks!

Screenshots

Log file

240531.txt (35.5 KB)

I don't think your PC/MAC is the WebDav server. But 127.0.0.1:5006 like in your configuration points to the local System and not to your Server.
Possible you have a DNS problem, because your Server DNS name is resolved to 127.0.0.1

Thanks,and how can I fix this, can you tell me more detail?

Do you know the URL or IP address of your WebDAV server? You should be able to check it on the other Windows PC you say is working. Having one working system means you are ideally placed to troubleshoot this by comparing them in detail. Find the server's address, check connectivity and you should be good to go.

No, because this is not really a Joplin problem.
The DNS name (configured Synology name) is resolved incorrectly on the computer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.