Weeks should not start on Sunday 🤔

Hi,

It doesn't bother me that much on a daily basis, but the suggested calendar for selecting a reminder/deadline includes weeks that start with Sunday. I would like them to start on Monday.
Is there any way to fix this?

Joplin 2.5.12 (prod, linux)

6 Likes

As long as the option remains for starting the week on Sunday (since the work week here in Bangladesh is Sun-Thu).

Yes, of course my idea is that you can choose... like in most software.

3 Likes

+1
and it should default to OS preference.

This looks like a feature request (selectable week start). I personally like my weeks to start on the traditional Sunday (at least for my neck of the woods), but I understand that people would like a choice.

If you want this I suggest you propose it under feature request.

Hi,

Yes, we should have the choice because the traditional Sunday is not traditional everywhere :wink:

I'd definitely accept a pull request for that, although it's the first time it comes up so it doesn't seem to bother many people.

2 Likes

Please don't cherry-pick. That is why I said:

That said, I agree that the choice would be good, and appreciate laurent's response.

1 Like

Yes I admit to being a bit of a tease tonight :wink: I agree with you on Laurent's answer. I regret not being able to do it myself... I'd need a little more time to learn and get started :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Gah! It's bad enough when my brother and sister (especially my sister) get me going and then say, "easy, I was just joking!" when they realize I'm actually getting worked up! :open_mouth:

Ah well, I know I'm too serious, but it is who I am.

I think it'd be worth someone who wants it opening a feature request and seeing if anyone is interested and has the time to take it on. I'm currently trying to reduce, not increase, my to-do list else I might be convinced to volunteer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.