Webdav Error 507 (WEBde and GMXnet) solved

Struggled with the Error 507 and the forum comments given that this might be an error on the cloud storage server itselfe (*.md file name changed on every reported error message).
I changed the storage size as well as the "german" server locations on WEBde and GMXnet (same company, different servers) - without success! Even with spending money on differend service/size packages - no progress, always error 507.
Now I moved to IONOS and everything with Joplin sync is running as it should be. No file size limits and no file number barriers (approx 3.000) on transfered files - at least compare to the other platforms it works so far.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.