Web Clipper add content into an existing note/todo

Hi all,
would it be possible to append a web clip to an existing note or todo entry?

I use note-taking to save clips of code or useful information to specific subjects.

It would be great if I could append text or images instead of creating a new note.

Thank you
r

8 Likes

This would be a great feature for me! One use case would be when bookmarking a software library, there are multiple links you might come across: the homepage, the documentation page, the source repo, some 3rd party tutorials, blog posts, et al.

2 Likes

I update the topic because I’d like this feature!

1 Like

I also think that would be a good feature for me

This is one of the main features I'm looking for as I develop my Android quick-capture and processing workflow.

I would also use this feature. Many times I'm clipping a URL and saturating my notebooks with a new note just for a link.

Ex. Links for tutorials on a specific programming language or app, etc. So a note is my topic and would just append the link to the not instead of creating a new note. A drop-down for selecting from all notes is not practical - maybe show a new dropdown after the notebook is selected.

I guess we would need to have another radio option:

Type: :radio_button: New Note :radio_button: New Todo :radio_button: Append to Existing Note/Todo

2 Likes

This option could be timesaver when I make some notes (mostly based on online courses and tutorials).

Web Clipper is really useful but this is game changer.