Use windows cli to export .md files

I'm trying to use git as my note repository so that I can update them to my blog easily. I do have the WSL, but prefer to use windows. I got some problems when I installed the cli version by npm in windows ( network caused ).

So is there any possible to use the desktop version to export the .md files by command line just like "joplin.exe export MyFolder"? I know there are some apps support this operation, so it's a little confused to me why it has to be released two different versions if you can combine them all.

Or is there any other convenient way to install the cli version in windows but for npm? Docker for instance.

( Pardon me for the poor English :disappointed: )

I want to use Joplin in a similar way for my blog.

I use Nextcloud to sync Joplin notes (on Server1). And of course I have another server (Server2) for my blog.

First of all I need to connect Server1 and Server2 using WebDAV, since Nextcloud offers it natively. Server2 will then monitor a specific folder (let's call it "monitor/") where the WebDAV mount resides.

Whenever a note on Server1 is moved under a specific notebook (let's call it "Publish!"), the OS on Server2 will detect a new file in that specific folder (monitor/) and will execute a script that invokes Joplin to export .md files.
Those files are then automatically built with Jekyll and then moved in a specific folder under nginx that serves that static file.

And ta-da! Effortless markdown editing and publishing!

Now I just have to craft a proof of concept! :wink:

So the idea is to edit blog posts in Joplin (and kinda use it as a "client" just for editing), and the whole publication process is automated through jobs and scripts.

A first step is to understand how we can automate that .md export from Joplin notes. Is it even possible? :blush: