Email Note: 1.2.2
Freehand Drawing: 1.10.1
Markdown table calculations: 1.0.5
Paste Special: 1.1.2
Simple Backup: 1.3.6

Sync target

Dropbox

What issue do you have?

I regularly run three Joplin instances, on Linux, an Android tablet and an Android phone. To my knowledge (see above) all are the latest versions.
The issue I have is ONLY on one of the Androids, the tablet one. Linux Joplin and the Android phone Joplin run and sync perfectly fine.
Now, on the tablet, I have a named but empty task that always show on top when sorted by latest first, and which appears one second or two after all others at startup (the delay is so significant that one may think : "ah, it's over"). This task cannot be edited nor deleted. When I click on it I enter the task pane but its name disappears, cannot be edited, and contents is empty too. When not edited, it shows a name that I most probably defined myself long ago, 'À emporter', with an accented A (À) as first character.

The second issue I have on the same tablet Joplin instance, and again only there, is that in recently sync'ed notes (created on the Linux version), the integrated pictures do show the little icon "if you want to get me click here" properly, but clicking on them does nothing.

Other than that the tablet Joplin runs OK, and the nonexistent phantom task does NOT sync back to the others (mercifully!)

The tablet is a Samsung Galaxy tab S6 lite with Android 13, on which I feverishly create text notes with the integrated stylus; I highly appreciate inserting photos and the recent quick drawings were terribly helpful.

The very poor picture I uploaded shows the upper part of the tablet with the phantom task; this task is named 'À emporter' (and is the topmost)

Screenshots

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.