Syncing Indefinitely on Windows/AWS S3

I am syncing to an AWS S3 bucket. It's always worked fine but now the sync icon spins indefinitely and when I do a CTRL+S to save, the word "Cancelling..." appears which doesn't make sense.

• The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
    Joplin 2.9.17 (prod, win32)

Client ID: a273d570ac4349a5b251fbd01e42296c
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: a84a8e7

• If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
    I am syncing to an AWS S3 bucket. It's always worked fine but now the sync icon spins indefinitely and when I do a CTRL+S to save, the word "Cancelling..." appears which doesn't make sense.

• The operating system you are using.
    Windows 10

• If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin

17:25:11: JoplinServerApi: Could not acquire session: undefined
Error: Not a valid URL: joplin-aws-s3/api/sessions
at shim.fetch (C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\shim-init-node.js:451:10)
at JoplinServerApi. (C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\JoplinServerApi.js:174:53)
at Generator.next ()
at C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\JoplinServerApi.js:8:71
at new Promise ()
at _awaiter (C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\JoplinServerApi.js:4:12)
at JoplinServerApi.exec
(C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\JoplinServerApi.js:121:16)
at JoplinServerApi. (C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\JoplinServerApi.js:51:44)
at Generator.next ()
at C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\JoplinServerApi.js:8:71
log @ C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\Logger.js:190

From the error message it seems like you're trying to sync with Joplin server, not S3.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.