Sync Phone to PC

Android 12, Galaxy S10e phone / Joplin 2.8.1

Laptop Win 10 Joplin 2.9.17 (prod, win32)
Client ID: 20e4d6083c1e4569bf5af15b36a8f9e9
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: Yes
Revision: a84a8e7

Hi, great tool. Im using on phone and wish to sync with laptop but no clouds please, I seek 100% local sync, by cable ideally. I downloaded Syncthing , but I cant figure out how to use it for Joplin, it seems to be recognizing both laptop & phone but beyond that I cant make it work for Joplin

any ideas ? any easier tools than Syncthing ?

I don't think you will find anything better than Syncthing in this aspect. I'd suggest to create a topic at the Syncthing forum and you will surely be able to receive help in simple language on how to set everything up (as the problem here sounds more like something related to Syncthing rather than Joplin which with filesystem sync simply saves files in your folder of choice).

can you tell me, where can I read the instructions on how to properly configure synchronization through the file system
I no longer want to pay 2 euros for a cloud, I understand everything, the money goes to support and develop the project, but it’s not always convenient for me to pay on time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.