Still have issue while syncing my devices


If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
i asked about this problem but so far got no answer: also there is a certain a development with the issue.

i am trying to sync Joplin on my desktop and my mobiles device.
Dropbox is my cloud and i have encryption enabled.

for a while now when i try to sync the device i my computer shows my the following error:
Joplin erroir

In addition while notes seem to be successfully imported to my mobile:
for some reason they do not get decrypted.

i have no idea what the hack is going and i can certain use some help here.

  • On Desktop i am using version 2.9.17. on mobile i am using version 2.9.8
  • i am syncing between my desktop (OS: Windows 10 home edition 64 bit) and my mobile Devilce (OS:android 10)

Log file:
I got an error 502 when i tried to upload the log directly to the post.
so i have uploaded the Log file on WeTransfer

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.