Show created date and/or updated date in title bar

Right now, I see the note's updated date in the title bar (the area where the name of the note appears), which I agree is the more useful date. However, there are times when I want to see the created date. That way, I don't have to add the created date as a part of the note's name. Is it possible to have the option to show one or the other or both in the title bar?

I know that the created date info is there because the notes can be sorted by it, and I can call it up it via the Notes Overview plugin. But it'd be nice to be able to see it immediately, too.

I know nothing about writing software, so I can't help, but I do appreciate the hard work and brains behind every feature in Joplin.

Clicking the circled i icon to the right of the title will show you all the metadata of a note (created and updated time included). It will also allow you to update them if you want.

Ah, that's good to know. Selfishly, I'd like it if someone could save me a click. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.