- New: Add support for Joplin Server sync target
- New: Add more log info when a revision cannot be deleted due to still-encrypted item
- New: Plugins: Add support for hiding and showing panels
- New: Plugins: Added joplin.workspace.selectedFolder()
- Improved: Add extra macOS keys (#4259) (#4257 by @CalebJohn)
- Improved: Made editor padding more consistent and ensure it is present even when sidebars are gone
- Improved: Plugins: Allow loading external JS or CSS from dialog
- Improved: Sort attachments in a case insensitive way in Attachments screen (#4273 by @Daeraxa)
- Improved: Upload Big Notes to Onedrive (#4120) (#3528 by Jonathan Heard)
file://URLs would not be rendered correctly
- Fixed: MacOS: Fixed paste as text in Rich Text editor
- Fixed: Plugins: Allow API paths that contain 4 elements (#4285)
New update is available:
May also display the installed version and a link to the plugin homepage from the manifest.json as help / explanation for the plugin?
Indeed I could add some more metadata, the link in particular would be hepful.
I would vote for the installed version too!
v1.6.5 is available now:
- New: Plugins: Added joplin.settings.onChange event
- Improved: Do not display error message when fixing ENEX resource mime type (#4310)
- Improved: Handle case where a command is sent to an editor that is gone
- Improved: Improved support for bold and italic format when importing ENEX file (#4316)
- Fixed: Fix issue that was preventing editor context menu from being refreshed (#4303 by @CalebJohn)
- Fixed: Fixed OneDrive issue that would require a full resync every time (#4324) (#4313 by Jonathan Heard)
- Fixed: Fixed attaching local files that contain spaces in path
- Fixed: Fixed context menu not being displayed on high DPI screens
- Fixed: Plugins: Fixed "exportFolders" command when exporting JEX file (#4308)
Just a quick update to bring back the "Install from file" plugin feature, and I think we're ready for the release.
Hi @laurent, since the latest updates 1.6.5 & 1.6.6 the OneDrive works fine, but I use a simple template to change font and its size, and this no longer works. Reverting back to 1.5.14 and the template is fine.
I am on windows 10 pc
What does this mean?