New user and features

Hi,

So a long story short, I have tried most of the cross platform note apps out there and frankly they aren't up to much, which is surpising.. I have been a long standing user of Evernote but I absolutely hate it so I am now on Apple Notes. The big issue with Notes though is that I only have it on an Apple device, and I require it on Windows and Linux, so I find myself at the door of Joplin.

Joplin is ticking a lot of the boxes but, its still not quite there for me, then again the competition is even further behind. The two main features that I like about Apple notes is the push syncronisation and the tag cloud, as I find the tags in Joplin as annoying as they were in Evernote. If you look at the tags in Apple Notes you will see how clean it looks when viewing all notes. The other thing I am missing/or can't get working from a Joplin addin is the simple way of creating/adding a tag.. On apple notes you just type #tagname #anothertagname and the note is tagged.

Swiss

Take a look at this:

Sorry, didn't read this bit of information before suggesting the Inline Tags Plugin.

Thank you and I will give this a try and see if it works. It's not the end of the world if I am geting 3 out of 5 boxes ticked with Joplin, but the tagging could be improved.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.