Mejoras

Hace poco que lo utilizo y me parece muy bien.
Quiero aportar sugerencias sobre mejorar la usabilidad.
1.-La posibilidad de cambiar la ruta donde se guardan, de forma que pueda haber varias ubicaciones y seleccionarlas desde un desplegable.
Yo utilizo la version portable y la de escritorio y a veces con la de escritorio me coje los datos de la del portable.Ya que al salir no se cierran los servicios.
2.-Poder ampliar las imágenes o ajustarlas al máximo o ampliarlas.
3.-Poder señalar o marcar notas, eso seria fantástico.
4.-Poder ajustar la barra de notas, ya que ocupa mucho espacio.
5.-Poder decidir se guardan archivos de mas de 10M en la versión de escritorio y advertir que estas no se sincronizaran.
Gracias a todos los que colaboran.

Hi Ramon,

could you please translate this to english - not sure how many people out there understand ?spanish? ?portugese?

one thing I managed to read is the 10MB limit for synchonisation - this is a limitation from android, it does not apply to linux (have no windows here to try it out, but I assue it also works fine here), I’m syncing 50MB+ PDF files between computers.

I have used it recently and it seems very good to me.
I want to contribute suggestions on improving usability.
1.-The possibility of changing the route where it is saved, so that it can have several positions and select them from a drop-down.
I have used it recently and it seems very good to me.
I want to contribute suggestions on improving usability.
1.-The possibility of changing the route where it is saved, so that it can have several positions and select them from a drop-down.
I use the portable version and the desktop and other times with the desktop I like the data of the laptop. Since going out in the open, the services are closed.
2.-To be able to enlarge the images or to adjust them to the maximum or to extend them.
3.-Being able to point or mark notes, that would be fantastic.
4.-To be able to adjust the bar of notes, since it occupies a lot of space.
5.-To be able to decide they keep more than 10M files in the desktop version and advertise that these will not be synchronized.
Thanks to all who collaborate.
The limitation is windows10
Joplin2

Regarding the 10MB I must revise myself - the limitation is also on Linux.
That’s the reason why I have written a script - I put the files in my nextcloud and store a link to it in the joplin note

Changing the location where the notebooks are stored was already requested here - to be able to use different backends and also share notebooks with other users