LangChain / LlamaIndex Joplin integrations for developing AI apps

LangChain: Building applications with LLMs through composability. The real power comes when you can combine LLMs with other sources of computation or knowledge.

LlamaIndex: (formerly GPT Index) is a data framework for your LLM application. Augment LLMs with your own private data.

I'm linking here to recent integrations that I made for LangChain and for LlamaIndex, that enable analyzing your Joplin notes by the latest AI models and methodologies (question answering, chatbots and agents like Auto-GPT).

Having Jarvis, that provides seamless integration with some AI models from within Joplin, is nice and convenient, however it has its limitations. The following application of the Joplin API potentially connects your notes with almost any major AI model that exists today and will come out in the near future. You could use strictly local models, train or fine-tune models on your notes, and basically experiment with any state of the art algorithm. This will require a little bit of Python programming, but these days GitHub Copilot and ChatGPT can do most of the work for you.

Enjoy, and share your apps!

9 Likes

Hi,

I see a great potential in this, thanks for sound enhancement.

Just FYI and because I'd value your vision and opinion about it, I just created a thread to discuss the idea of integrating Tavily/GPT-Researcher here

Note: it also uses LangChain under the hood

Thanks again for all your Joplin contributions

Have a nice one
J

1 Like