Joplin Server for arm64 & arm/v7

There's an issue affecting builds of arm/v7 with the latest release. For now, the quickest fix was to disable the build process for that architecture. Thankfully, arm64 is unaffected. I now have Joplin Server v2.13.5 arm64 published to Docker. Sorry for the delay!

3 Likes

Is there any hope that this can be repaired?

1 Like

server-v2.14.1 has been out for a week+. Are the arm64 automated builds also affected?

The issue affecting arm64 has been resolved. v2.14.1 is now available.

2 Likes

@etho201 i noticed you also removed arm/v7 from the docs. are there any plans to fix the arm/v7 builds in the near future?

Hi ! Thanks for your docker image. I'm running it on a Helios4 board w/armbian and am impacted by a ERROR: no matching manifest for linux/arm/v7 in the manifest list entries as well. Just chiming in and following updates :slight_smile:

The issue with the armv7 builds failing revolves around a memory (RAM) limit of 4GB due to armv7 being a 32-bit architecture. Something taking place in the yarn build command is causing builds for armv7 to spike past that memory limit and thus the build fails. I'm tracking a similar issue here and unfortunately it's still an open issue with no reasonable fix at this time.