Joplin encountered a fatal error and could not continue

On my Win10 PC I get the following message when I try to enter "Option". Joplin is getting stuck after this message and I have to reinstal it.

Error
Joplin encountered a fatal error and could not continue. To report the error, please copy the entire content of this page and post it on Joplin forum or GitHub.

Version info
Joplin for Desktop

Copyright © 2016-2020 Laurent Cozic
Joplin 1.3.18 (prod, win32)

Client ID: 82005c3276a84212bf6dbaec0bb833e2
Sync Version: 2
Profile Version: 34
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: 6b75485a1 (master)
Stack trace
Error: ID not found: 4
at Function.idToMetadata (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\lib\SyncTargetRegistry.js:31:9)
at ConfigScreenComponent.sectionToComponent (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\gui\ConfigScreen\ConfigScreen.js:154:53)
at Object.shared.settingsToComponents2 (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\lib\components\shared\config-shared.js:175:28)
at ConfigScreenComponent.render (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\gui\ConfigScreen\ConfigScreen.js:449:37)
at finishClassComponent (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:17039:31)
at updateClassComponent (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:16994:24)
at beginWork$1 (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:18505:16)
at HTMLUnknownElement.callCallback (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:347:14)
at Object.invokeGuardedCallbackDev (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:397:16)
at invokeGuardedCallback (C:\Program Files\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules\react-dom\cjs\react-dom.development.js:454:31)
Component stack

in ConfigScreenComponent (created by Connect(ConfigScreenComponent))
in Connect(ConfigScreenComponent) (created by NavigatorComponent)
in div (created by NavigatorComponent)
in NavigatorComponent (created by Connect(NavigatorComponent))
in Connect(NavigatorComponent) (created by RootComponent)
in ThemeProvider (created by RootComponent)
in StyleSheetManager (created by RootComponent)
in RootComponent (created by Connect(RootComponent))
in Connect(RootComponent)
in ErrorBoundary
in Provider

It seems you were syncing with the OneDrive Dev sync target, which has been removed. I didn't expect it was used in production as it was really just for development.

Your best option unfortunately would be to export everything to JEX, clear your profile, re-import, and resync with OneDrive.

I cleared the profile by deleting the joplin-desktop folder under config., now it works fine.
Thank you!