Joplin Android request features - usefull-necessary:

Joplin Android request features:

1. Save attached picture into Phone storage

• It is CANNOT be able to save attached picture from Joplin Android NOW
  2. Attach multiple files at once:

• Current, Joplin Android support attaching ONLY ONE file at once. It is very inconvenience if you want attached multiple files. You must repeat attach step MANY times...
  3. Search for Notebook (when Moving note)

• If you have many notebooks, it is faster, easer to move a note so the target Notebook
  4. Create Sub-folder

• Pls add this feature. Sofar, i must use Joplin Desktop to create Sub-folder then Syncing to Android Joplin App. It is so inconvenience
  5. Backup/Restore (Export/Import) data: as Jpoplin Desktop

6. Bookmark/Favorite: As Joplin Desktop

7. Save Facebook post (include: Pictures + Comments): is this possible?

Yes, as temporary a workaround you can share to a file manager and save this way.

I believe this is a limitation of the library Joplin uses. But you can share multiple files at once. However currently there's an issue with sharing so better wait for the next version.

Not sure what this means?

Do you have an example of an app that can do it?

All remaining items are just not implemented. Yet.

Not sure what this means?

==> Add note(s) to Bookmark/Favorite

Do you have an example of an app that can do it?

==>Use Joplin Web Clipper (Chrome/Firefox) to save Facebook post CONTENT (include: Pictures + Comments) into Joplin Note:

I am not aware of this function in Joplin. Or do you mean the plugin? In this case there's no equivalent on mobile.

Web clipper isn't available on mobile.

Web clipper isn't available on mobile.

No, i think Web clipper on Windows, Joplin Windows can do this

FB URL for example:
https://www.facebook.com/mikrotikvietnamsupport/posts/483797843021795

On windows - yes, but I thought you were asking about Android? On Android there's no web clipper and there are no immediate plans to implement it.

I often save Facebook (FB) post CONTENT (include: Pictures + Comments) into Joplin Note,

But i have to copy one-by-one Content of the FB post and Comments manually,
I wish that Joplin Web Clipper (Windows) will has feature which can save Facebook (FB) post CONTENT (include: Pictures + Comments) into Joplin Note

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.