Joplin 1.0.244 crashes within seconds continuously

Hello everybody! I was hoping the latest android updates would fix the problem, but I still can’t enjoy Joplin on android since it crashes within seconds. I barely manage to add a note with the android share function and then sync it, before it crashes. When I open it to read through my notes, same behaviour within 5 to 7 seconds. Tou much data to deal with maybe? ( 512 MB) Anybody else experiencing this? Warmest greetings! Dimitri

Can you check the sync target, the .resource folder? What’s the largest file in there?

Hi Laurent! It’s about 77 mb.

Hi Omniviator, the mobile app only supports file up to 10MB and, unfortunately, will crash beyond that. So you will need to delete the files larger than 10MB from your .resource folder, as well as the corresponding .md file. For example, if you delete .resource/abcd123456 you’ll also need to delete abcd123456.md

1 Like

@Omniviator there’s no 1.0.2.44 release, thus I changed it to 1.0.244

1 Like

Thank you Laurent! I'll take care of that. :slight_smile:

Thank you tessus and sorry for the mistake. :slight_smile:

No worries. I only mentioned it that you wouldn't be surprised that your topic title has changed....

Thanks to the team, problem resolved! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile: Warmest greetings!

1 Like