Home    |    GitHub Page    |    API    |    FAQ

iOS font size

Hi there,
please, add an option to increase font size on iOS devices (iPhone & iPad). The current size is too small to read notes.

Cheers,
Kevin

2 Likes

I agree. It would be nice to have a choice of point sizes or at least: small, medium, and large. I would consider the font size on the iPhone to be small.

1 Like

Now that I think of it, it would also be nice to have independent settings for font for both the Markdown Viewer and the Code Editor, though that's probably less important.

I agree. Current fonts are too small. Joplin is great though.

I would like to add my voice to this request. Notes are almost unreadable on iPhone 6s.

1 Like

Not what you are looking for, but someone here on the board had given me this solution a while ago :

In MD editor add

<div style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3em;">

your text here with an empty line above and below

</div>

New font size is visible in both editors, but also on all devices.

1 Like

Than you, @ajay. It's very uncomfortable though. I tried to make a shorcut with these expressions in the auto replacement settings of the iOS keyboard, but it failed : the " are replaced by «, and it doesn't work.

Question to developpers : is this iOS font issue related to the react native issue which stopped the development of list continuation & markdown preview to editor ?