I want develop environment

operate on window10
already I built app via build.md joplin
but i want to develop (ex. good first issue, insert function, fix bugs)
i don’t know what to do for this problem
plz help
already i red relevant documents
I need a specific explanation.

Please check the good first issues, and pick one that you might like. If you have any specific question, feel free to ask.

See here

it was i checked already
i want environment that if i modify code then change ui or anything
in program

testing environment ,
now i can only execute joplin.exe
Not testing environment

I already see testing method and execute ArrayUtil.js but nothing happened except the text “success”

I want act reacting program display while i change code

You can run a debug version by running “ElectronClient/run.sh”. With this, you won’t need to rebuild the complete app every time.

After running, the Bash window shuts down.
later I execute EletronClient/app/dist/win-ia32-unpacked/ joplin
it was notting happend
What should I do after running
to apply the code changes?

Not sure what you mean by that. The "Bash window" cannot close, or maybe you double-clicked on run.sh. Instead you need to open "Bash for Windows", navigate to the Joplin directory and run ./ElectronClient/run.sh. If there's an error, please post here.

This is the result of my execution.
What’s the problem?
All documents for the window have already been run.

You can’t really run it from a DOS prompt. First you need to install the Ubuntu app: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ubuntu/9nblggh4msv6

Then open the Ubuntu App and go to the folder where the Joplin source code is, and try from there to run ./ElectronClient/run.sh

By the way, there’s detailed information on how to work with the app in Windows: https://github.com/laurent22/joplin/blob/master/readme/building_win32_tips.md

I’ve already done this and i success execute
EletronClient/app/dist/win-ia32-unpacked/ joplin
but it was not i want , it just ‘application’ not develop environment am i right to understand?
i’ll try now in ubuntu 18.04

Please describe what you mean by “development environment”. Perhaps provide a screenshot of what you have in mind.

in my opinion it means for example if i change the code (ex insert icon next to tags) then a screen that shows it by applying it.

I execute success
Now, let’s try to issue.
It’s thanks to you.