Hi there. I built a windows arm64 version of Joplin. It is built successfully and can be installed on windows arm device. But when I run Joplin, I can see the processes in the task manager (and they are in native arm64), but there is no GUI displayed.
Here's what I did to built it:
- install node and enable yarn.
- install MSVC C++ arm64 build tools (v142+) in visual studio.
- open visual studio's x64-arm64 cross-compilation command prompt.
- git clone joplin source code.
- run 'set npm_config_arch=arm64'
- in the app-desktop's package.json file, edit the target arch to "arm64" so that it will package arm64 installer.
- run 'yarn install' in the source code root folder.
- run 'yarn add electron-builder --dev' to install electron-builder.
- run 'yarn run dist' in app-desktop folder to package the installer.
Is there anything I did wrong, or anything I missed?
I think the native modules will automatically compiled for arm64 stracture by electron-builder, is that right?
Thank you for any help.