Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 46
Keychain Supported: Yes
Revision: cfd98e3
Backup: 1.4.0

Editor

Rich Text Editor

What issue do you have?

I accidently moved a primary note folder and doing so, it landed as a sub folder, not in a parent folder location. Nothing I try allows me to move it back to a parent location (see screenshot). There's got to be something I'm missing. Certainly, there's got to be an easy way to move a folder anywhere you want, correct? Please help. BTW - This rocks totally!

Screenshots

Jopline-folder-needs-to-return-to-parent-location.jpg

Dragging the notebook to the "NOTEBOOKS" header should make it a top-level notebook.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

That solved that. By doing that however, it placed it back in alphabetical order. When I try place it somewhere else but not as a sub folder, it doesn't want to be moved and also remain as a top-level notebook. It's not a biggie, but would be nice if I was able to move folders to different locations and still maintain there top-level notebook status. Thank you so much for your help!!!

Custom sort for notebooks has not been implemented yet. The main developer explained why:

If you want to see this implemented, heart the first post in that thread. Reply if you have anything new to add.

The best workaround I can suggest is adding letters before the notebook title to stimulate custom order. For example: renaming that notebook cPark County CO.

1 Like

Thank you so very much for taking the time to help me out!

Ron