How to cancel (or undo) an action? Comment annuler une action?

Hi! I did not find how to cancel or undo an action. This morning, I erased the contents of a note following a failed "Ctrl + V" and was unable to go back.

Hello! Je n'ai pas trouvé comment faire pour annuler (ou défaire) une action. Ce matin, j'ai effacé le contenu d'une note suite à un "Ctrl+V" raté et j'ai été incapable de revenir en arrière.

Par ailleurs, il y a -je pense- une (petite) faute de frappe dans le menu en Français > Aide > "Monter/cacher les outils de développement". Ce n'est pas plutôt "Montrer/cacher..." ? Bon, je pinaille... :wink:

The editor has actually an undo function. It is not in the menu, but on macOS Cmd+Z does the trick.

Besides that, Joplin introduced versioning a while back.
You can click on the Info toolbar button image and then on the link that says:
Previous versions of this note

Thanks you. My laptop with Manjaro Linux has a Windows Keyboard. I tried Ctrl+Z and it works but only by editing a note. Ctrl+Y works to redo. It’s a good new. Unfortunately, It doesn’t work to cancel the deletion of a note.

Right, the undo action is only active and available in the editor. Deleting a note is final, although I believe Laurent plans to implement a trash bin at one point.