When the diagram is huge, I can not read the detail of diagram.
I have to copy it out to mermaid.live to edit diagram, and copy it back to Joplin.
To avoid losing mermaid code, I always have to make frequent copies, which is complicated.
And when I look back at my notes, I can't read them and I have to copy them back again to mermaid.live
I notice that:
However, there are not best solution.
The https://mermaid.live solution is the best I've seen and can think of.
So I would like this feature to be added to Joplin:
- Add "+","reset","-" three buttons at the right bottom conner of the rendering area, click these three button to zoom in or out and reset.
- Use Ctrl + Mouse_Wheel to zoom in or out, when mouse hover over the rendering area.
- Drag mouse to move the diagram when the mouse is pointer.
I Notice there are two functions. New features should not conflict with existing features:
- Right Click mouse call save to png or svg menu.
- When the mouse pointer changes to the cursor, copy the text content of Mermaid rendering area.
Anyone interested in this feature?