Don't show size warning anymore

macOS 12.3 latest, Joplin info:

Joplin 2.7.13 (prod, darwin)
Client-ID: c27e0fc6ec3147539c21d21215c38948
Sync-Version: 3
Profil-Version: 41
Unterstützter Schlüsselbund: Ja
Revision: 5b5165d

I make a lot of screenshots and put those into my note system - mostly for tracking internal bugs of my app. HiDPI screenshots tend to be very large. Every time I add a screenshot to Joplin it asks me if it should resize the screenshot:

Translated from German: you are in the process of adding a large image. Do you want to change the dimension to 1920 pixel before attaching?

How can I tell Joplin not to ask me that anymore?

Why? I appreciate the warning when overly large files are embedded in Joplin.

If you've got a high resolution screen and take screenshots all the time, the warning becomes annoying very quickly. It would be great to have an option to disable it.

Yes, that's what I would like to see. It would be fine to resize all screenshots to 1920. But don't make me choose every time I add a screenshot.

1 Like

For an alternative, is it possible to add an one-click button?

I cannot answer that. It's certainly possible, but the decision is not mine to make.

I stll think that a resize option with Always, Never, and Ask is the best way to go. Maybe if the demand is high enough I get the ok to submit a PR.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.