Cisco CLI's Output Linux CLI's output

How do I make my CLI's output for Cisco Devices's output or Any Linux CLI's output looks pretty as MS OneNote? See the screenshot for more info

Consider fencing it as code block:

3 Likes

This is exactly what I was looking for. Oh, I am so happy to keep noting with Joplin :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks so much de-naa for your help.

2 Likes

It's working on the MacOS version Joplin 2.10.17 but not on the same version in Windows. I noticed that I might get it to work on the window but if I switched to another note and come back, the note format gets cleared.

1 Like

It works fine for me using Joplin 2.10.19 for Windows, as it did for 2.10.17 and earlier.

Please note that in Windows both grave sign and tilde are used for accented characters and must be followed by another keystroke to actually appear. It is not sufficient to press grave sign three times to write ```.

2 Likes

@de-naa You're right, I added a space after my ``` in Windows and it works.
I've been playing with this a bit on both Mac and Windows. I have to say MS OneNote is much easier to work with because I still can copy one line or a couple of lines out of that code block. In Joplin, it seems to be a whole block and you can't take individual line out of that block. Alternatively, I can use notepad++ to be my middle man.

1 Like

Double click on the block, this allows text selecting in an edit dialog.
Or toggle the editor button so it looks like this (upper right):
2023-06-06_164749-Joplin

1 Like

Oh man thanks so much. That was simple enough.