Cannot read properties of null (reading 'setBaseAndExtent')

Error
Joplin encountered a fatal error and could not continue.

To report the error, please copy the entire content of this page and post it on Joplin forum or GitHub.

If the error persists you may try to restart in safe mode, which will temporarily disable all plugins.

Cannot read properties of null (reading 'setBaseAndExtent')

Version info
Joplin for Desktop

Copyright © 2016-2023 Laurent Cozic
Joplin 2.10.19 (prod, win32)

ID del Cliente: f6b581cce8a34d148ceb2ba0f7e79081
Versión de la Sincronización: 3
Versión del Perfil: 42
Llavero Soportado: No

Revisión: 1100ab0

Conflict Resolution: 1.2.3
Favorites: 1.3.0
Journal: 1.0.11
Note Tabs: 1.4.0
Plugins
[
{
"id": "joplin.plugin.note.tabs",
"name": "Note Tabs",
"enabled": false,
"version": "1.4.0"
},
{
"id": "joplin.plugin.benji.favorites",
"name": "Favorites",
"enabled": true,
"version": "1.3.0"
},
{
"id": "joplin-plugin-conflict-resolution",
"name": "Conflict Resolution",
"version": "1.2.3"
},
{
"id": "com.leenzhu.journal",
"name": "Journal",
"version": "1.0.11"
}
]
Stack trace
TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'setBaseAndExtent')
at Object.h [as setRng] (file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/tinymce.min.js:9:228027)
at he (file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/plugins/searchreplace/plugin.min.js:9:13636)
at Object.onClose (file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/plugins/searchreplace/plugin.min.js:9:12082)
at file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/themes/silver/theme.min.js:9:379317
at r (file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/themes/silver/theme.min.js:9:399999)
at file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/themes/silver/theme.min.js:9:400057
at Object.each (file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/themes/silver/theme.min.js:9:5398)
at file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/themes/silver/theme.min.js:9:400040
at e (file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/themes/silver/theme.min.js:9:38628)
at file:///C:/Users/Sumar/AppData/Local/Temp/2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt/resources/app.asar/vendor/lib/tinymce/themes/silver/theme.min.js:9:1078
Component stack

at TinyMCE (C:\Users\Sumar\AppData\Local\Temp\2Pv6oUdEnIGnQlLaprk5j29WGgt\resources\app.asar\gui\NoteEditor\NoteBody\TinyMCE\TinyMCE.js:93:54)
at div
at div

When did it happened? What were doing at this time?

Hello. I started JoplinPortable.exe (portable version) and I've got that error message. Then I restarted Joplin in Safe Mode. From there I uninstalled Note Tabs plugin (it was disabled), started again in normal mode and it worked. So I think this plugin was the cause of the error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.