Cannot connect to joplin via reverse proxy

Operating system

Linux

Joplin version

1.7.19

Sync target

Joplin Server

Editor

Markdown Editor

What issue do you have?

I cannot connect to Joplin.

I've set up all my apps to have a custom domain to work locally and externally with a wire guard. All of them work without issue expect Joplin.

Heres the config I'm using

```

server {
server_name joplin.home.MYDOMAIN.com

location / {
    proxy_pass                            http://host.docker.internal:30106/
    proxy_set_header Host                 $http_host;
    proxy_set_header X-Real-IP            $remote_addr;
    proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For      $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
    proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto    $scheme;
    client_max_body_size                  2048M;
}

}

```

Other than that its using the exact same setting as my other apps that are working. On my docker yml for Joplin server I've got it pointed to localhost:30106

DNS has been set up the same too

When I try localhost:30106 on my home network it loads fine.

Is there something I'm not doing right? Any feedback appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.