Can you provide a full screen function of notes

I hope to have a full screen function of notes.
I really need it!
When I put my desktop on the big screen, I was eager for my notes to be read in full screen.

The above content comes from translation software. I'm deeply sorry if there are any errors or offenses

Welcome!

When you say full screen, do you mean that you would like to remove all interface except the editor? Like a zen mode or focus mode?

I believe that people have requested this in the past. Doesn't seem to have gotten much interest.

To be clear, are you talking about maximizing the application window for full-screen viewing, or seeking to have the notes displayed in a single window?

The operating system usually handles full-screen display, i.e., F11 in Linux (Gnome) and ctrl+cmd+F in MacOS.

To maximize Joplin notes, you may toggle the editor and editor layout from the toolbar (top right.)

I don't think that's a thing in Windows. But I'd be interested if it was.

You could try alt+enter. I don't run Windows, so can't be certain.

No, that doesn't do it. As far as I know this is something that is different for every app. FireFox is F11. I think Adobe is ctrl L. When it is an option I've always seen it in the menu. But I don't think this exists for Joplin.

I understand it like you want to see your note screen only.

A way to come close to that might be:

1. to toggle the sidebar (press F10 in windows) AND
  2. to toggle the note list (press F11 in windows).

Or just use the same functions from the "View"-entry at the menu bar of the desktop app.

HTH