version 2.1.9(prod, win32)
on windows 10
i mean i wanna directly syn my data file(.config\joplin-desktop) by a sync program named Nutstore. not use its webdev.
it happens that
- i upload my notes from computer A(A.config\joplin-desktop) onto Nutstore.
- install joplin on computer B but not open it.
- delete B.config\joplin-desktop
- sync from Nutstore to B.config\joplin-desktop
- open joplin on B
- i can see my notes in joplin on B
- i can not create a new note in joplin on B(as far as i tried, other features are fine )
actually i tried that simplely copy A.config\joplin-desktop to B.config\joplin-desktop not using sync, i still can not create a new note in joplin on B.
is there some data in .config\joplin-desktop which relates to the path and it makes me failed to do so.