BibTeX Plugin: DevLog[9]

Hi,

Nice work so far. Sadly, I did not interact the past two months. After reading through discussions and DevLogs now, I don't seem to see that much of the discussion in the beginning (bibtex-plugin).
Do you think to include the possibility to make it possible to change the bibtex field input in the inline settings? What do you think on the possibility to change the link (currently the DOI) to a Zotero URI. To create a full note of a reference I will probably look into the template plugin, maybe there's an option how these two plugins function nicely together.
Do you consider to implement certain more functionality as in this Plugin (Obsidian-citation-plugin)?

You seem to have the styling of references implemented with only the possibility to add a ".csl" file. Will this stay the only possibility or will there be an easier option based on bibtex fields to choose what or whether at all to display the references?

Is it possible to only insert an inline citation without the reference as a footnote? I usually don't publish my notes and use them for my own research. Switching between a full citation insertion and only and inline would still be very handy.

Thank you anyways for the work you have done during the past weeks.