Android - sync not working - changes not updating on desktop, no error message

I had a similar problem and I tried a lot to find a way to reproduce this error but I couldn't find a way to do so. I think this issue is related to: Sync with OneDrive fails · Issue #3237 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub. Also I think the issue is not related to one specific platform but it is something going wrong during the sync process with multiple devices. In my case I had no synchronization problems between linux and android using OneDrive. But yesterday I installed joplin on a Windows machine and in this case some notes just have been ignored. Out of curiosity I then tried to install joplin on another (virtual) Linux device and it had the same problem as on Windows. I solved the problem with the following steps:

1. Exported all my notebooks to a .jex File (luckily I had one machine with all notes)
  2. Deleted the joplin-desktop folder
  3. Cleared all data from android version
  4. Deleted the joplin folder in onedrive
  5. Imported the .jex File again to Joplin and logged in to Onedrive

Since then I didn't have any problems (but it was just yesterday so maybe the problems come back). The disadvantage is obviously that all notes had to been uploaded again. Unfortunately I forgot to make a debug log :frowning: