A minor bug on linking to local files

I've learned that:

  1. If you want to add a local file link to Joplin,just drag the file/folder into Joplin while pressing "ALT" (on windows).
  2. If the full name of the local file contains Chinese or other non-English characters, after you click the link you just added in Joplin, the local file won't open directly. But...
    I can copy the link and paste it into the browser's address bar and hit Enter,then the file/folder will get open.

Then I met a little problem when I drag a local file into Joplin (while pressing ALT):
1)The local file's full name is: "D:\Downloads\学习Excel VBA.pdf"
2)Joplin converts it into: [学习Excel VBA.pdf](file:///D:/Downloads/%E5%AD%A6%E4%B9%A0Excel+VBA.pdf)
3) I paste the link file:///D:/Downloads/%E5%AD%A6%E4%B9%A0Excel+VBA.pdf into Microsoft Edge and hit Enter, the file won't get open... UNLESS I change the + in the link to %20.
So, the + should be converted into %20 in the first place.(see step 2) )

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.