Which are the listed below is available in the latest version

Operating system

Windows

Joplin version

Desktop version info

Joplin 13.0

What issue do you have?

Which are the listed below is available in the latest version for Joplin cloud.

All this is available in the current version of Joplin Cloud

Can you please let me know which plan has the above feature?

1. Basic (Or) Pro (Or) Teams
  2. Also, public sharing URL is exist for entire notebook and will have a search?
  3. Any demo or trial is possible for all the 3 of the plan ?

Details of the plans are here, if something's missing let me know:

https://joplinapp.org/plans/

I am not clear with the 4 features listed in the each plan. Please kindly clarify with details...Any screenshot with explanation on each of the below would be of Great help to know it clearly....

1. Publish notes to the internet
  2. Collaborate on a notebook with others
  3. Share a notebook with others
  4. Share permissions

Sorry but if you look at the feature list:

For you does it mean:

a) None of the plans supports "Publish notes to the internet"
b) Only the Basic and Teams plans support "Publish notes to the internet"
c) All plans support "Publish notes to the internet"

I mean I'm half joking, but really is there something we can improve here to make it clearer?

1 Like
  1. What is the differences between publish notes to the internet and say share permissions?
  2. I want to give the end user the same windows and options but JUST a read-only or view only. Not sure how to verify this...
  3. Also i would like to have a demo version without providing the credit card details if possible.

The differences between publish, collaborate or share or share permissions is not clearly explained

What is the differences between publish notes to the internet and say share permissions?

If something is unclear, what is unclear?

I want to give the end user the same windows and options but JUST a read-only or view only. Not sure how to verify this...

You can do that by sharing the note as read-only, and you would need "Share permissions" for this.

Also i would like to have a demo version without providing the credit card details if possible.

You can use Joplin Cloud for 14 days and you won't be charged if you cancel at any point during that time. You'll still need to provide a debit card though

Just one last question which of them will the shared user have advanced or search like the user who has shared it of the Entire Notebook.

1. Publish notes to the internet. Will it publish the entire notebook with search or only 1 note can be published ?
  2. Collaborate on a notebook with others.
  3. Share a notebook with others
  4. Share permissions

Any update on this?

Can you please clarify on this?

I believe that your questions can be answered by reading this

and also this which is specifically about share permissions.

I don't like to share with an email address instead wanted to share via a Public URL or read-only credentials which will have a generated username/password not tied up with any external email id.

Sorry, what email? If you publish a note you get a URL in a format something like:

https://joplincloud.com/shares/ZxMyeFryo9MpzmDXBW1GP5

No email involved.

If you are going to actually share a notebook with someone to collaborate you need the ID of the other user on the same server, and with Joplin Cloud that ID is the user's email address they use to log into the server.

I meant the notebook and NOT just a single note

Joplin Cloud is hosted or self-hosted?
Sharing as public URL exist?

Joplin Cloud is a service you buy from Joplin. They manage the server which, I believe, is on AWS and located in Paris.

Joplin Server is a free (for non-commercial purposes) version of the server software that you can self-host using Docker.

Joplin Server Business appears to be for commercial entities that want to self-host.

For a single note only, not an entire notebook. You can publish multiple notes. It creates a read-only web page that anyone who has the URL can visit, Joplin user or not.

If you had taken the time to read the documentation page I linked above you would have seen these two pages. It applies to the self-hosted Joplin Server software as well.

2 Likes

Can you please kindly help me with

Joplin Server Links
Joplin Server Installation/Steps

Joplin Server at Docker Hub.

No.

If you encounter any difficulties try reading the documentation for whatever you are trying to install first rather than just post another question here or elsewhere on the forum. If you have not done it already there are many sites out there that explain how to install Docker. Also there have been many posts on this forum about setting up Joplin Server so any questions you have will likely have already been asked by someone else.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.