Website not working on vpn

I’m using quite a common VPN, Mullvad, and your website+this forum is not working while using it… wtf? Took me 3 days to figure it out, thought it was just down… (wanted to post about my other problem)

hmm it’s not the VPN but firefox in which it does not work? (version 67) Because in Opera it does work even over VPN. any idea why? maybe because privacy.resistFingerprinting is on?

Maybe it makes website all paranoid? still pretty harsh to just pretend website is down :S

We aren’t doing anything special with VPN. Website is hosted by GitHub and forum by Discourse, so maybe something to report to them.

I’ve just tried to access them via VPN and no problem for me, so maybe some issue with your vpn software.

I’ve just tried to access them via VPN and no problem for me, so maybe some issue with your vpn software.

or provider itself

i did some more testing and it’s the vpn’s proxy that’s the problem, if i use vpn without socks5 proxy it works fine, but with it it pretends to be offline.

Normal github site works fine though so dunno why they would only block it for your website?

Discourse site is actually up but gives ‘damage content’ error because it relies on some part of the main domain i guess.

hmm could it be because of dns promulgation? because you switched to joplinapp.org?