Could we get event-driven hooks for automatic execution of external cli tools? I am personally on linux and I would like my Joplin app to call cli tools following some Joplin events.
For example, I may want to backup my joplin data to proton in addition to the Joplin Cloud (I have important data that I want to double back up - so no offense to Joplin Cloud, it works very well and I never had issues with it, but I just really want to be failure-proof
).
To do so, the simplest would be to be able to run the proton drive cli to sync the databased dump to proton drive. It would be great to be able to have Joplin automatically call the cli command I set up automatically when relevant - for example when information is written to the database so the database is changed, and or at joplin startup, and or at joplin shutdown.
Ideally there would be a small system (a json config? a small menu in the app? both?), to decide i) for which events of the list of available Joplin events ii) what of my user cli command(s) are run and how.