Suggestions for syncoronisation setup screen

I understand it is only suggestion but what do you think of dialing down the red font a notch?

I get the importance of the message, yet it feels that it screams "your data is unsafe with any of the clouds, you must have a backup now!".
To a person who just opened up Joplin for the first time and didn't create any notes yet it is kinda overwhelming, scary and weird.
The closest metaphor of similar suggestion would be to show the gore of car crashes in car dealerships: of course that would bring sales down.

I understand that people are clueless and it is frustrating to respond to those who lost their data running without a backup for years. I'm just wondering maybe there's more appropriate place for that note?

It seems there's a certain push towards better new user experience. If it comes to light, maybe it would make sense pasting a link to a good post about importance of backups / guide to setup a backup on the screen with other new-user-related info.

Nerd joke

Have you felt stress when got this for the first time on your local Debian?
Username is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be **reported**

:laughing:

Yeah, that feeling will happen when you tell a person (who doesn't do backups) that their data is unsafe.