We have previously built a Real-time Code Collaboration Platform (called Execute-IT).
The project we built aligns with one of the listed Gsoc Task ‘Real-time collaboration on notes’.
We are highly interested to work on it.
Here are some details regarding our previous work:-
- Live Website for the project: https://executeit.ml
- Github Organisation for repository: https://github.com/execute-it
- Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/xq-h6HmpOeE
We wanted to ask, can all three of us work on the project ?
We also wanted to know which Real-time Collaboration approach (OT or CRDT) we need to use in the ‘Real-time Collaboration on Notes’ so that it can help in our GSOC proposal.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Here are some additional details about Execute-IT :
- We use Operational Transformation for Real-time collaboration.
- All the rooms have a Linux terminal provided from a docker container which is unique for each room.
- All rooms also have a peer-peer Voice and Text Chat feature.