Plugin: Math Mode

Hi @Eduardo
You have a few options that I'll list here (in order of usefulness)

= round(7/12, 1)

```math
precision: 1
7/12
```

1. Open the plugin settings (Tools->Options->Math Mode on Linux/Windows, and Joplin-> Preferences -> Math Mode on macOS).
  2. Change "Precision" to 1.
    I think this is least desirable because it will change the precision for all notes.
1 Like

Hi @CalebJohn
Thanks for the advise. I know there is an option to set up in a plugin but as you mentioned this set up impacting in all the notes in a same way. Thank for the help.

1 Like

v0.6.1

• Changed the precision option to more clearly state that it refers to number of digits of the results.
  • Removed the "Upper Exponent" advanced configuration option. There is too much overlap between this option and precision and having both creates the opportunity to mess up the configuration (the default values of these two have been incompatible for the last 2 years, causing subtle issues with some results)

@tessus
Should it be updated to 0.6.1?

The version number in the manifest is wrong. Please ping @CalebJohn to update it accordingly and release 0.6.2.

Sorry about that, I thought I had set the manifest to automatically update, but it clearly didn't. v0.6.2 should be good to go